Join the team.
Graphic Designer, White Plains, NY
Design art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communication media. Plan presentations. Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material. Send resume: Mr. Jenkinson, TMPG, Inc., 711 Westchester Ave., 102, White Plains, NY 10604
Media Assistant, White Plains, NY
Innovative Media Promotions Agency in White Plains, NY is seeking a Media Assistant to join our team of experts! We are looking for the right candidate to help execute programs with media vendors for our top tier clientele. The right candidate will be detail oriented and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Experience with radio or other media is preferred but not required.
- Obtain and check media contracts, spot logs and invoices and check for accuracy to be sure media runs as booked.
- Obtain and check proof of performance as required for program elements that were delivered.
- Assist media team with maintaining contact database.
- Provide any necessary assistance to buying and coordinating team in daily assignments and tasks as needed.
Experience and Abilities:
- Media experience helpful but not mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Ability to multi task and able to meet quick deadlines
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficiency in Strata View & Excel
- Must be detail oriented and organized
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TMPG is looking for a Front-End Developer. is an independent marketing agency that has been reputable in the industry for more than 25 years. We create robust, integrated marketing campaigns from the ground up. Our digital department is comprised of agile cutting-edge designers and developers who are on a constant quest to build outstanding websites, web apps, software solutions, and tools. This position will work within the digital team to develop these tools and continue expanding our capabilities.
This position will also be a part of TMPG s new division, Techne17, dedicated to digital solutions and software development. This position will play a pivotal role in the launch of Techne17 as we continue to expand our digital solutions capabilities.
As Front-End Developer you will be tasked with working with designers to turn Photoshop comps into functional interfaces that look great on desktop, mobile, and everything in between. An eye for detail and design ensures that the website looks and works great.
- Create fully-responsive web interfaces based off design comps
- Build and test for multiple web browser clients
- Extract assets from Photoshop comp files
- Work with back-end developers to create complete websites
- Provide timing, feasibility estimates
- Brainstorm new and unique solutions
- Create complete and easy to understand documentation
- 2+ years experience in front-end development
- Strong HTML/CSS/JS skills
- Mobile responsive layout experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Expert at Googling
- Love of learning
- Design experience
- Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable in a terminal
- JS frameworks such as React.js or Angular.js
- Git or similar version control systems.
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com.